This website is owned and operated by Gaming International Ltd. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge you to read this policy carefully because it contains important information about us and:
- The personal information we collect about you, our users
- What we do with your information
- Who your information might be shared with
Who we are
Gaming International Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’) are a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (https://www.eugdpr.org/) and are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information.
Information we collect
Personal information you provide to us:
- Telephone number
- Email Address
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
- When you purchase a product from us
- When you sign up to receive special offers or newsletters
- When requesting information via our website contact form
Personal information provided to us by third parties:
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- IP Address
We will add this information to the information we hold about you for the following purposes:
- Payment verification
- Email address confirmation
- Fraud Prevention
Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer or any device used to access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags and single pixel GIF’s. These technologies can be used to track a users’ actions and activities on our website, for example if a user has created an account on our website, the cookie will allow us to know that and offer the user a more personal experience. Some of this information will be aggregated or statistical, meaning individual users can not be identified using this data.
How we use the information we collect
We collect information about our website users for the following purposes:
- Processing orders
- Identify if you have an account on our website
- Marketing (if you have opted in to receiving marketing and promotional material from us)
Who your information may be shared with
We will only share your data with certain 3rd parties as part of our business process, e.g; you have requested to receive marketing messages from us or purchased a product online. We only ever share what is strictly necessary to execute our procedures and to comply with regulations. To this effect, your data may be shared with:
- Law enforcement agencies with appropriate jurisdiction in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- sendinblue.com As our marketing and processing partners, Sendinblue will have access to your name and email address. Sendinblue are a reputable marketing automation provider and will never share your information with other 3rd parties
If you have opted in to receive information about special offers, promotions and other news we will contact you from time to time to share these with you. If you receive these communications by email, you can opt out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email, or you can use the contact details provided below. You can use the same contact details to inform us if you are receiving unsolicited marketing material from us.
Keeping your information secure
We will use technological and organisational measures to keep your information secure. These measures include:
- Encrypting all communications between your computer/device and our website and our payment processors
- Database access controls, on appropriately secure servers
- Encrypting data in transit
However, while we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using this site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that you transmit to us via the internet.
RIGHT TO REQUEST A COPY OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can request a copy of the information we hold on you, this is known as a Subject Access Request. We will provide this information to you within 30 days. If you would like a copy of some or all of it, please:
- Email, call, or write to us using the contact details below
- Provide us with proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license or passport, and a recent utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement)
- Let us know what information you would like a copy of, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
To complete a Subject Access Request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your passport/drivers’ license and a recent utility bill or bank statement.
You can also request this information by post. Please write to:
Data Protection Officer
Please include a copy of your passport/driving license and a recent utility bill or bank statement. We will respond to your request within 30 days.